Ahl As-Sunnah Wa Al-Jama’ah (Thuluth Khat Style) – Vintage Frame
Ahl As-Sunnah Wa Al-Jama'ah
MDF Board on Matt Vinyl Sticker
Frame, height: 85 cm
Picture, width: 40 cm
Artwork, height: 50 cm
Artwork width: 59 cm
Read our Disclaimer <a href=”https://deenkreativez.com/disclaimer/”>here</a> or Contact us <a href=”https://deenkreativez.com/contact-us/”>here</a> for further clarifications.
Ahl As-Sunnah Wa Al-Jama'ah - Its Principles and Methodology
1. The source for aqeedah is the Book of Allah ,the Sunnah of Allaah's Messenger (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) and the Ijmaa (concensus) of the Salaf(pious predecessors).
2. Everything that we have with us authentically reported from Allaahs Messenger (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) ,then we have to accept it - whether it has been related in mutaawatir or ahaad form.(5)
3. That which we refer back in order to understand the Book and the Sunnah are those texts which explain others;and the understanding of the Salafus-Saalih (the pious Predecessors(6) and those scholars who followed their minhaj (methodology) and then what is correct from the language point of view. However,we do not reject something established due to a language meaning.
4. All the fundamental principles of the Deen were explained by the Prophet (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) .That which which was not considered part of the deen at that time can not be considered part of the Deen later.
5. Submission to Allah and His Messenger (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) both inwardly and outwardly.So we do not oppose anything from the Book,nor from the authentic Sunnah with qiyaas(analogy), personal views, kashf(intuition), nor the saying of any Shaykh or Imaam,etc.
6. Correct and sound 'aql (reasoning or intellect) agrees with authentic naql(text)-thes e two agree with each other - and what is qat'ee (definite) fom either of them can not contradict the other.If there is an apparent contradiction, then the text is given precedence.
7. It is imperative and obligatory to adhere to the textual and Sharee'ah wordings in matters of aqeedah and to avoid innovated terms and wordings. As regards wordings which contain more than one meaning and may be correct or incorrect,then the meaning should be ascertained; so if the meaning is correct then it is affirmed with a Sharee'ah wording. However,if the meaning is incorrect,then it is rejected.
8. Infalliblity(ie being masoom) is established for Allaah's Messenger (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) .The Ummah as a whole is also masoom (infallible) and protected fro uniting upon error and misguidance.However,as for the individuals of this Ummah,then they are not masoom( ie they err and make mistakes). So whenever there is a difference amongst the scholars,then we refer it back to the Book and the Sunnah along with making an excuse for the one who has erred and is mistaken; since he is from mujtahidoon (those Scholars who are qualified to extract rulings from the Book and the Sunnah) of this Ummah.
9. In this Ummah there are some who are muhaddath (addressed) with ilhaam (inspiration (i.e. inspired without receiving revelation, since that has ended with the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) ). Good dreams are true and are a part of Prophethood.Likewise, truthful intuition is a true fact and is considered as being one of the karaamat (miraculous occurences) with the condition that it conforms to and agrees with the Revelation. However,such dreams and intuitions are neither a source for deriving matters of aqeedah nor Sharee'ah.
10. Argumentation about the Deen is something censured, whilst debating in a good manner is something prescribed. However,there are certain matters which it is not permissible to debate and argue about. It is obligatory to withhold from speaking about those matters which one has no knowledge of and to refer knowledge of it back to Allah.
11. It is essential and obligatory to adhere to the same methodology of the Revelation when refuting. So an innovation is not refuted with another innovations, negligence and falling short is not refuted with extremity, nor is extremity refuted with negligence.
12. Every newly invented matter in the Deen is a bidah (innovation).Every bidah is going astray and misguidance, and every misguidance is in the Fire.
Full article here: http://www.salafipublications.com/sps/sp.cfm?subsecID=AQD02&articleID=AQD020001&pfriend=